Our Commitment to you and your Horse
Our Latest Innovative Horse Care Management Programme is Designed To Give you ‘Peace of Mind’. This package is the first of it’s kind and it is developed to help ensure everyone is working together to be the very best and give you the very best we can.
Many people when they purchase their Lusitano horse would like to consider leaving him for further training, to be castrated or simply started for ridden work in Portugal or in Spain.
It certainly is a very viable option to consider having your horse trained further in Portugal both in terms of cost and quality. However it is not easy to know the best places to choose, where you will get the service, communication and ‘peace of mind’ and back up services you require.
We do however fully understand how nervous it may make you having your horse so far away, in another country that operates differently to your own and with a different language.
Every year we have placed many horses into ongoing training and as a result learnt a lot about what our clients really want for their horses.
OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
With the support of experts we have developed an innovative service that give you and your horse “Top Quality’ on going support.
Lusitano Horse Finder’s team of experts have been brought together to provide a variety of quality professional services.
OUR EXPERT TEAM INCLUDE:
Trainers/riders committed to work horses in a sensitive quality way and are committed to their own ongoing development.
Yards that have good quality clean stables, washing and grooming areas, feeding programmes, training surfaces, paddocks, training for you.
* Accommodation on site or close by so you can stay.
* Farriers – including hoof x-rays to ensure your horse is receiving best possible shoeing
* Horse Therapists – massage, horse physio and acupuncture
* Saddle Fitting
* Equine Dentist
* Bridle fitting – Tack makers
* Bitting Advice
SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR SERVICE?
This is an independent service handles entirely by Lusitano Horse Finder and all the information is gathered by us. Our expert providers are committed to ‘top quality support’
- Regular visits to your horse to see all is going well, take photos and video in order to keep you regularly update
- We deliver anything required such as stable rugs, tack etc.
- Book vets, equine therapists etc if required.
- Live skype appointments with you to show your horse working there and then.
YOUR HORSE’S ONLINE MANAGEMENT/TRAINING PROFILE
You will be allocated an online private file for each horse – this file will have your personal access code which you can access anytime in order that you can see your horse information and updates anytime. You will be messaged every time the file is up dated.
Once you take your horse home we can continue to offer you ongoing services such as online training via video and skype or organise the trainer to come and give clinics in your establishment.
The cost of these programmes does depend on what is required – the package to includes our regular visits, the videos, photos, online up dates and live skype training, booking appointments such as dentist, farrier, saddle fitter etc.
Contact us to see an EXAMPLE PROFILE
Please contact us directly to find out more and receive a package quote.
OUR HORSE CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME is designed to give you peace of mind while your horse is in training in another country or away from you.
Adding Value to your Investment Horse
Keeping a health and training profile for your horses adds huge value and confidence to potential buyers and support you when selling your horse giving you a very professional image. It can add as a great support to the vet exam in that there is a recorded medical record.
OUR TOP TEAM – Training and Livery
What we look for in the trainers and yards we choose –
- Individual attention for you and your horse.
- The trainer we recommend is the main rider and trainer of your horse
- The horses are in a happy relaxed environment
- What you see is what you get and more
- Horses are assessed and worked according to their needs in terms of work, food and care
- Clean, organised, happy and open environment
- Commitment to improvement and openness to change
- Balanced training and relaxation programmes with school ridden work, in hand work, hacking, maybe loose jumping and time off in freedom
- Fair competitive prices
We have especially selected yards in Portugal, Spain and the UK. However please understand that if you choice a different yard we can still offer you our services as long as the establishment you have selected is happy to comply with the programme we offer.